Grief and loss are a long, often shitty process. After the initial shock, the rest of the world moves on, leaving a grieving person in a foggy kind of limbo. And if they’re experiencing ambiguous or unresolved loss—or dealing with chronic illness—the fog can be even denser.
Let them know you get it, and you’re here for them.
• A refreshed design of a beloved classic!
• File under: meaningful blank cards and envelopes, thinking of you cards, encouragement cards, empathy, beautiful sympathy cards & condolences.
• Blank card, A2 size (4.25 inches x 5.5 inches)
• Printed on heavyweight uncoated stock
• Comes with a matching kraft envelope