Lots of times when well-meaning people have absolutely no idea what to say to someone going through an incredibly challenging time (like major illness or grief), the ole chestnut “everything happens for a reason” slips out.
Maybe eventually, with time and distance, this becomes more appropriate. But not immediately. In fact, it can feel incredibly confusing and hurtful to hear this.
While we would never advocate for actual violence, giving someone this encouragement card lets them know you’re in their corner. You might not know what it feels like to be in their shoes, but you know when to be irritated on their behalf. And that will mean a lot. Trust us.
• A refreshed design of a beloved classic!
• File under: truly meaningful blank cards and envelopes, thinking of you cards, empathy and sympathy cards and condolences.
• Blank card, A2 size (4.25 inches x 5.5 inches)
• Printed on heavyweight uncoated stock
• Comes with a matching kraft envelope